If you won’t be able to be on twitter at that time, you might want to consider free online services that will allow you to queue up tweets for future broadcasting. Among the others: laterbro | futuretweets
We need to show @WarnerBrosEnt (who owns the production rights) that there is a persistent fanbase wanting more Almost Human, whether it be a second season on another network (or perhaps more likely, on something like @Netflix, @Amazon, or @Hulu), miniseries, movie, etc. Try pointing out that such shows as Star Trek, Fringe, and the X-Files all barely scraped through season one but then went on to become huge cult status hits. AH even did better in ratings (solid 18-49 demo)!
So, some reminders:
- Don’t use the tag before the scheduled time (it affects the trending)
- We need to get the attention of other networks/producers who could pick the show up or maybe even make it into a movie, but also of Warner Bros, producer of the series. So remember to always add some of their contacts to your tweets! » @WarnerBrosEnt, @bad_robot, @Netflix, @amazon, @hulu, etc
- Try aiming your tweets to celebrities that tweet actively like @GeorgeTakei, @nathanfillion @KevinHart4real, @TheEllenShow, @Oprah, etc
- Try to hit key points of why the show should get picked up, ie 6mil+ audience growing internationally, 4th highest rated FOX new show (7th highest rate new show overall), diversity, character with a disability, quality sci-fi, potential to last years, great & beloved actors, etc. etc.
- Don’t just tweet once! Please queue up a bunch throughout the hour and retweet others from the tag!
- Linking to the petition is also always a good idea.
PLEASE REBLOG AND HELP A FELLOW FANDOM OUT, EVEN IF YOU DON’T WATCH THE SHOW ;A;9